This special time of the year comes again, and at Meridional Events, we would like to thank you all for being there with us during this unusual 2021. A year where the tourism industry started recovering, although not as much as we would have expected.
However, we would like to remain positive, and we truly believe that 2022 will bring a wide recovery for the tourism and the events sectors. At Meridional Events we are cautiously optimistic, and we are managing many interesting corporate events in Andalusia throughout 2022. Not only we will be developing unforgettable events, but we have also confirmed our presence in some of Europe’s most remarkable MICE & Tourism Exhibitions, which we will unveil in the coming year.
But now it is time to close 2021, review our work, and close down everything to enjoy some time with our beloved ones while resting and getting new energy for an exciting 2022. At this point, we would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2022 exceeding your expectations.
Now, and like every year, we would like to remind you the main topics we have covered in our blog this year:
- International Summit Travel Management in Cordoba
- Suntalgia of the Costa del Sol
- Meridional Events & CSR
- The added value of a DMC
- Fam Trip September 2021
- New MICE season 2021/2022
- Summer holidays 2021
- Sports & Corporate Events at Costa del Sol
- Andalusia keeps growing its MICE sector
- Costa del Sol new attractions 2021
- Corporate Events in Andalusia: there is no small joy
- Scientific Tourism in Spain
- Wellness Tourism in Andalusia
- Seville, the sports destination in 2021
- What is team building?
- Wine tasting in a wine cellar in Cadiz
- Golf academy experience in Cadiz
- Granada to resume the congress sector
- European Digital Green Certificate
- The upcoming business meetings
- What is incentive travel?
- Safe flights to corporate events
- How does Meridional Events meet the 6 human needs?
- How to organise a successful Gala Dinner?
- Meridional Events’ outcome from ITB 2021
- Spanish Cinema Awards 2021 in Malaga
- Andalusia Day
- How to organise a successful business meeting?
- ITB Berlin 2021 and Meridional Events
- Free International Travel Insurance for Andalusia
- Blue Monday 2021
We will resume our monthly posts next year!