It is summertime again; the summer holidays 2021 are here and the blog publication takes some time off as well. Many things have occurred worldwide over the last 12 months and at Meridional Events, we would like to keep the focus on the positive ones, from the European Digital Green Certificate to the Free International Travel Insurance for Andalusia, or how Andalusia keeps growing its MICE sector, not to mention own news such as our presence in exhibitions including the ITB Berlin 2021.
Just some lines to let you know that Meridional Events will take a break from our weekly blog post until September when we will resume our publications. A month where we expect the MICE industry to start recovering from many complicated months. In the meantime, we will be recharging our batteries and preparing more posts about the newest MICE trends. As always, we will also tell you about the latest news from Andalusia with regards to Corporate Tourism.
We hope all our clients, suppliers and friends will enjoy a well-deserved rest and the best possible holiday time.
But before we leave, we would like to summarise what we have been telling you in the current 2021:
- Costa del Sol new attractions 2021, and Sports and Corporate Events at Costa del Sol
- Corporate Events in Andalusia: there is no small joy
- Wellness Tourism in Andalusia
- Scientific Tourism in Spain
- Seville, the sports destination in 2021
- What is team building?
- Wine tasting in a wine cellar in Cadiz
- Granada to resume the congress sector
- Spanish Cinema Awards 2021 in Malaga
- We also told you about Andalusia’s Day
- Blue Monday 2021
Meridional Events is your DMC for all corporate and MICE events in Andalusia and Southern Spain. We are experts in organising corporate events, incentive travel, corporate meetings, and team building activities in Malaga, Seville, Marbella, Granada and the Costa del Sol.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
The team at Meridional Events