Please see the questions below:
- What is your name and where are you based?
- What is the name of your business?
- Can you describe your business for us?
- When did you set up your business?
- Who or what inspired you to set up your business?
- What are the advantages of running a small business?
- What are the disadvantages?
- How has this coronavirus situation affected your business?
- What are your plans for recovery after the coronavirus?
- What is your advice for people who dream of starting their own business?
If you would like to know what our replies were, you will have to what the video!
We do hope you have enjoyed watching it as much as we have enjoyed preparing it. We are working as per usual to guarantee all our coming events will be, of course, a success and we cannot wait until we can resume our daily bustle.
Meridional Events DMC was born with the vocation to help and provide a solution to the concerns of our clients, so we could not miss this unusual opportunity to continue providing answers (never better said) to the needs that both clients and suppliers pose to us.
The growth of our company is ruled by guidelines that encompass our mission, vision and values, and that we like to keep in mind in our day-to-day. This is a clear example of our “vision”, in which the objective of Meridional Events is to forge alliances with clients and suppliers in the long term. We are committed to the sustainable and responsible growth of the company and thus ensure the highest standards of excellence to guarantee that your event is a success, following the provisions of the “mission” of the company.
Meridional Events is your DMC for all corporate and MICE events in the South of Spain and Andalusia. We organise business meetings, corporate events, incentives, team building activities and golf breaks in Malaga, Seville, Marbella, Granada and the Costa del Sol.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
The team at Meridional Events