Andalusia is the perfect place to organise any kind of pharmaceutical event at any time of the year
It is important to bear in mind that science and, in this case, pharmaceutical-related topics and talks are the main points of interest, not allowing any distractions or non-related activities call into question the good practices of the pharmaceutical industry, so finding the appropriate business partner is crucial – your chosen DMC or PCO should be aware of all rules and practices to apply.
Andalusia is the perfect place to organise any kind of pharmaceutical event. Would you like to know why?
- A wide range of suitable hotels with both accommodation and meeting spaces,
- 19 state-of-the-art Congress and Conference Centres with capacities up to 2,000 delegates,
- 7 international airports (5+2 with Faro and Gibraltar) that welcome visitors from all main European cities, plus flights from the Middle East, North America, Africa and Asia (Malaga Airport),
- Privileged weather all year round,
- A vast network of potential attendees, since Andalusia is home to 54 private hospitals (Ministry of Health, 2018),
- Some of the most prominent pharmaceutical companies have headquarters in Andalusia, such as Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis and Abbott,
- There are lots of young companies based on nanomedicine and biotechnology, as well as health-related startups,
- And, last but not least, renowned gastronomy to please all, with a high sensibility to food allergies and regimes for religious reasons.
We spoke about Health and Wellness Tourism last week, with a potential growth over the last few years, but we also believe Andalusia is the perfect place for a conference, meeting, incentive trip or corporate event of any kind, for all of the above-mentioned reasons.
Meridional Events is your local DMC for all corporate and MICE events in Andalusia and the South of Spain, including Malaga, Seville, Marbella, Granada, Costa del Sol and other surprising destinations. Contact us!