Looks like Christmas 2019 was only a few weeks ago, but ever since we have had months of hard-work organising first-class corporate events.
Just a few lines to let you know that the Meridional Events team will be taking a well-deserved break from our weekly posts. We will be back in September with plenty of new articles and the latest trends in the MICE industry.
We will be open for business, though, except on the 15th August, due to a bank holiday. We do hope all our clients and friends will enjoy their time off and we do hope to see you all in September.
In the meantime, and if you are looking for some inspiration during this month, we would like to remind you our 10 (9+1) posts that recall summer, such as:
- Luxury cruises in Malaga
- Andalusia, a sports destination
- Cultural tourism in Andalusia
- Cadiz, chosen by the New York Times as one of the 52 places to visit in 2019
- The most beautiful towns of Andalusia
- Cadiz showcases its keypoints to German buyers
- Andalusia, the perfect setting for cinema lovers
- Corporate events inland Andalusia
- Wellness, MICE and corporate events
Enjoy the summer!